You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Matthew Timmons as Woody Fink|
|Special Guest:||Kim Rhodes as Carey Martin|
|Originally Aired:||September 29, 2010 (Disney XD) October 15, 2010 (Disney Channel)|
"Trouble in Tokyo" is the 10th episode of the third season of The Suite Life on Deck.
The S.S. Tipton docks in Tokyo, where Zack and Cody's mother, Carey, is shooting a Japanese Soda commercial. They're invited to visit the set and watch the shooting of the commercial, but when Zack ruins the set and camera trying to get a costume off, Mr. Hashimoto forces the three to be soda testers to pay for the damage. They soon tire of the disgusting flavors and try to escape. Mr. Hashimoto calls in ninjas to stop the Martins from escaping. Zack ends up throwing a Peanut Butter Sandwich he had in his pocket and it lands in his Jellyfish Soda. He stops the ninja attacks to find out that the drink is now the best thing he's ever made. Zack attacks this by saying he was the one who made it like that. Mr. Hashimoto forgives the debt if he can use the creation as his new soda.
Meanwhile, Woody finds out that the ship is hosting a sumo wrestling challenge with the prize of a Tipton Gold Pass. He enters the challenge and defeats the sumo wrestler with his stinky armpits and he wins the gold pass. Later, while Woody and Bailey are eating food gained with the gold pass, they are confronted by the wrestler who is crying and saying he has "lost his honor". Woody lets the wrestler stay with him until his honor is restored. Woody begins to be annoyed with him and decides for the best, he is going to re-challenge the wrestler and let him win. Bailey helps him by applying deodorant to Woody's Armpits. The wrestler ends up winning and restoring his honor.
- London hiding from Moseby to avoid going to the dentist is a running gag.
- Bailey and Woody's fondness of shrimp appear in this episode.
- Zack and Cody's disgust for shrimp also appear in this episode.
- Moseby tells Woody that the ocean called and they're running out of shrimp. This is a reference to an episode of Seinfeld.
- The sumo wrestler has explosive flatulence, which might be the Disney Channel heavily stereotyping Asians.
- This is Carey Martin's third appearance in The Suite Life on Deck.
- This episode shares its name with the 2006 animated movie, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|
|The Suite Life on Deck (Season 3)|
|The Silent Treatment • Rat Tale • So You Think You Can Date? • My Oh Maya • Das Boots • Bon Voyage • Computer Date • Party On! • Love and War • Trouble in Tokyo • The Ghost and Mr. Martin • Senior Ditch Day • My Sister's Keeper • Frozen • A London Carol • The Play's the Thing • Twister: Part 1 • Twister: Part 2 • Twister: Part 3 • Snakes on a Boat • Prom Night • Graduation on Deck|