You can help clean up by reworking the article in general.
|Originally Aired:||October 10, 2008|
"The Kidney of the Sea" is the 4th episode of the first season of The Suite Life on Deck.
This episode is a parody of the film Titanic:
Ivana (London's dog), is flown onboard in a helicopter to live with London. The wind causes a waiter to lose hold of the welcome cake and Zack saves Violet from being hit by the cake. Much to Zack's dismay, Violet has an arrogant boyfriend whom she is pressured into dating by her mom who wants his money. Violet invites Zack to dinner that night.
London and Bailey decide to have a competition between their pets, Ivana and Porkers. Cody is the referee, and, trying to ensure victory, London bribes him with money, and Bailey flirts with him. Bailey ends up winning most of the tests.
Zack comes to dinner and doesn't impress anybody with his boy antics. Ashton (Violet's boyfriend) then gives Violet The Kidney Of The Sea, which is a diamond necklace. After that night, Zack and Violet's relationship progresses. Ashton soon gets jealous of the relationship and frames Zack for stealing the Kidney of The Sea by planting it in his pocket. Zack is surprised to find it in his pocket when being accused of stealing it, and notices a missing diamond.
London and Bailey are still competing during this until London mentions a match for finding diamonds(which is what Ivana can do). Ivana goes about the deck and goes to Ashton's pocket, ripping it out. Ashton flees and Zack chases him and ends up falling in a hot tub.
Bailey and London were quarreling and London fans herself with money while Bailey puts on her lip gloss. Cody puts the contest to a draw while the two girls walked away. Cody then asked the pets if they are mad at him.
The episode ends with Violet throwing the necklace overboard and London emptying her jewelry chest throwing everything overboard.
The full episode (characters and overview) are a parody of the 1997 film: Titanic:
- Zack Martin - Jack Dawson - the male protagonist
- Violet Berg - Rose DeWitt-Bukator - the female protagonist
- Ashton - Caledon "Cal" Hockley - the antagonist
- Violet's class (first) - Rose's class (first)
- Zack's class (third) - Jack's class (third)
- Zack saves Violet from being hit by Ivana's welcome cake - Jack saves Rose from falling off of the stern of the ship
- Zack joins Violet and her family in the grand dining room - Jack joins Rose with Cal, and her mother in the grand dining room
- "I'm Flying" pose - "I'm Flying" scene
- Zack sketches a picture of what's supposed to be Violet - Jack draws Rose
- Violet's arrogant mother - Rose's arrogant mother
- S.S. Tipton - R.M.S. Titanic
- The Kidney of the Sea - The Heart of the Ocean
- Backstory involves Louis XIV - Backstory involves Louis XVI
- Zack framed by Ashton for theft - Jack is framed by Cal for theft
- Zack falls in the hot tub - Jack plunges into the sea and dies
- Zack tells Violet to "Never let go" - Jack tells Rose to "Never let go" of her promise
- Violet tells Zack "I'll never let go. I promise" - Rose promises and tells Jack "I'll never let go Jack. I promise. I'll never let go".
- Violet drops the Kidney of the Sea into the ocean - Rose drops the Heart of the Ocean into the sea
- There is no iceberg (although Mr. Moseby does yell out, "Iceberg, dead ahead!").
- The villain of Titanic, Cal Hockley, chases Jack and Rose with a gun. Ashton does not attempt to shoot Zack or Violet but Zack chasing Ashton is a reversal of that scene.
- Zack and Violet's relationship is more comical then Jack and Rose's.
- Jack falls into the sea and dies of hypothermia in Titanic but Violet just pulls Zack out of the hot tub.
- This episode has a happy ending and Titanic has a semi-happy ending, with Rose dying at one hundred years old, reunited with Jack.
- There was no ship sinking.
- Zack: Hot Babe ( refering to Violet ) minus The Jerk ( refering to Ashton ) equals Happy Zack.
Cody: Wow! That was almost math.
- Ashton ( refering to the jewelry piece ): Really? Well perhaps it's been STOLEN!
Mr. Moseby: Did I just hear the 'S' word?
- Zack: ( as if he was drowning ): Never let go.
Violet: I'll never let go. I promise.
Mr. Moseby ( annoyed ): It's a hot tub! Just stand up!
- Mr. Moseby: Careful, iceberg dead ahead! ( Ashton hits the ice sculpture)
- Zack: Is there a "but" coming in soon?
- Mr. Moseby: And a pain in the butt.
|The Suite Life on Deck (Season 1)|
|The Suite Life Sets Sail • Parrot Island • Broke 'N' Yo-Yo • The Kidney of the Sea • Showgirls • International Dateline • It's All Greek to Me • Sea Monster Mash • Flowers and Chocolate • Boo You • seaHarmony • The Mommy and the Swami • Maddie on Deck • When in Rome... • Shipnotized • Mom and Dad on Deck • The Wrong Stuff • Splash & Trash • Mulch Ado About Nothing • Cruisin' for a Bruisin' • Double-Crossed|