|The sleepover in London's suite|
|Guest Stars:||Meaghan Jette Martin as Stacey|
|Absent:||Ashley Tisdale as Maddie Fitzpatrick|
|Originally Aired:||July 28, 2007|
"Sleepover Suite" is the 7th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack, Cody, and Nia rent out London's Suite while she is out of town so that Stacey, a cute girl from school, can have a sleepover birthday party at the hotel.
Zack and Cody, with the help of Nia, rent out London's suite while she is out of town so that Stacey, a cute girl from their school, can have a sleepover birthday party at the hotel, but troubles arise when London comes home early.
Apart from that, the Mellowtones, a singing quartet, are fighting over Carey.
- In this episode, London calls Stacey "little", when in fact Stacey is taller than London.
- Although the event at the Tipton Hotel was billed as a Barbershop Quartet convention, the Mellowtones were not singing the traditional barbershop quartet sound. They would be more appropriately categorized as doo-wop.
- The first time the girls want to go into the closet Nia charges $5. When Zack and Cody go back and tell Nia that London's coming to look for something in the closet, Nia says that London has to pay $10 like everyone else. The prices are changed.
- Zack and Cody told London that the floor numbers were moved down 10, but they're only 2 floors below the floor London lives on.
- In the opening scene, Ivana calls London twice. And London's response to both calls is the exact same sound clip, in which she says "Hello? Ivana? Hello?"
- This is the first time when London says she's back from another country, she doesn't say something that rhymes.
- Zack tells Cody that they don't have enough money to buy 10 pizzas, so Cody decides to make some. But when they're carrying the cart of pizzas, there are only 6 pizzas.
- Carey's star sign is Virgo.
- Ashley Tisdale does not appear in this episode due to either filming of "High School Musical 2" or having to film her new music videos.
- London has a room in her closet called Lipstick Land.
- Zack: Dude, this statue of London is freaking me out. It's eyes, they follow you everywhere.
- Cody: As opposed to the real London who's eyes just stare blankly into space.
- The Mellow Notes: (singing) We promise this date will really be tops...
- Carey: (also singing) If I'm not back by ten, call the cops!
- Cody [to Zack]: Uh-oh! You busted London's bust!
- Zack: You think she'll notice? Oh, we are so in trouble!
- Cody: What do you mean, "we"?
- Zack: Hey, you were here. You're an accessory.
- Cody: You're an idiot!
- Zack: Then you're an accessory to an idiot!
- The Mellownotes: (singing) Hello, Carey! Hello!
- Carey: I thought I ditched you guy... left you guys in the lobby. What are you doin' here?
- The Mellownotes: (singing) We're to ask you to dinner tonight.The moon is up, and the feelings just right.
- Bass Mellow Note: (singing) And when we see you, we feel so alive. Let's get a table for 1...
- Mellow Note 2: (singing) 2...
- Mellow Note 3: (singing) 3...
- Mellow Note 4: (singing) 4...
- The Mellownotes: (singing) 5!!!
- Carey: Oh, gee, guys, I'd love to. But seriously, I gotta make dinner for my kids. You know, without me, they wouldn't eat!
- [As Zack and Cody are making the pizzas]
- Cody: Tomato?
- Zack: Tomato.
- Cody: Mozzarella?
- Zack: Mozzarella.
- Cody: Pesto?
- Zack: Whatso?
- Bass Mellow Note: A delicious blend of garlic.
- The Mellownotes: Oregano. Pine nuts, basil, olive oil.
- Cody: (jumps in to sing with them) A little sprinkle of Romano cheese.
- The Mellow Notes: (one by one) Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Cody: Yuuuuuummmmmmm!
- The Mellow Notes: Why don't we eat here?
- Zack and Carey: NO!!
- Cody [to Zack]: This is great. You're going to get your money and I'm going to get my girl. Zack, you are a genius!
- [The elevator door opens and London appears)
- London: Oh, hi, guys! I'm back from Scotland!
- Cody: (to Zack) I hate you!
- Carey: I hope you learned your lesson.
- Cody: Yeah, when you lie to impress a girl, all you wind up with is pesto on your pizza apron.
- Zack: I thought the lesson was only kiss one girl per party, unless the first one goes home.
- Mr. Moseby: I thought the lesson was all kids belong in military school.
- Carey: You always think that's the lesson.
- Mr. Moseby: And I pray one day you'll learn it.
- London [to Zack]: Why did you just kiss the exterminator?
- Zack: Because she may never come back.