|Guest Stars:||Matthew Timmons as Woody Fink|
Erin Cardillo as Emma Tutweiller
Windell D. Middlebrooks as Kirby
|Absent:||Doc Shaw as Marcus Little|
Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby
|Writer:||Pamela Eells O'Connell|
|Originally Aired:||May 7, 2010|
"Seven Seas News" is the 25th episode of the second season of The Suite Life on Deck.
Seven Seas High puts together a newscast, to be aired on the ship's closed-circuit TV station called Seven Seas News. Zack and Bailey are appointed as co-anchors, Cody becomes a field reporter, Woody is assigned as the cameraman, and London is a meteorologist. The students are all excited to start filming, but they start to encounter problems. Zack takes the lead and doesn't let Bailey get in a word on air. Cody exaggerates and partly fabricates a news story.
- Zack: So that's the news for today, this is Zack Martin saying—
- Bailey: And Bailey Pickett!
- Zack: Keep your head above water. Unless you're a tuna fish.
- Bailey: Unless you're a tuna fish?!
- Zack: That's my catchphrase. Come up with your own.
- Bailey: You're an idiot.
- Zack: Sorry, that's Cody's catchphrase.
- London: Oh look, I'm disappearing!
- Ms. Tutweiller: I wish.
- London: My body's gone! Maybe I'm the missing passenger!
- Kirby orders a cup of whipped cream at the Juicy Squeezy Bar and talks to Cody, London, and Woody while Zack makes the drink. It can be seen that Zack finishes making the drink and places it on the counter while they are talking, but later finishes the drink again.
- Kirby's TV show Boat Cops is an allusion on the FOX reality TV show COPS.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|