|Guest Stars:||Camilla and Rebecca Rosso as Jessica and Janice Ellis|
|Writer:||Pamela Eells O'Connell|
|Originally Aired:||Octuber 13, 2006|
"Scary Movie" is the 26th episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack sees a scary movie against his mother's wishes, while London pretends to be poor to impress a boy.
Zack gets scared by a horror film about zombies, which their mom has told them not to see, Zack starts to pile furniture against the hotel door in the lobby when he's sleepwalking.
London pretends to be poor to impress a boy.
- Zack: Mom, have a seat.
- Carey: (laughs) Am I in trouble?
- Zack: (seriously) Yes.
- Zack: (as he is sleepwalking) Must stop zombies.
- Carey: (to Cody) Did he just say zombie?
- Cody: No! He said... (turns around) dombie, mombie, combie, fombie. I got nothing.
- Zack: Moseby's not a morning person.
- Cody: Or afternoon.
- Carey: I remember one evening at 9:12, he was kind of nice.
- Maddie: (to London) So you're going to pretend to be poor? I bet you'll never pull that off.
- London: Bet I can!
- Maddie: Ha, you're on! (she and London shake hands)
- London: It'll be easy. I'll just wear bad clothes, ugly shoes and cheap makeup. Like you!
- London: I can't believe I got detention again!
- Maddie: I can't believe you landed your helicopter on the front steps of the school. The downdraft turned Sister Dominick into an actual flying nun!
- Zack: Why's your face green? And do you have a craving for human flesh?
- Carey: It's a face mask! And do I have a what for a what?
- Carey: (sleeping when Mr. Moseby opens the door) Come on in, Mr. Clooney.
- Mr. Moseby: It's not Mr. Clooney, it's Mr. Moseby.
- Carey: Then go away!
- Mr. Moseby: (enters the room) I'm sorry to disturb you, but I need to see your twin hooligans.
- Carey: (yelling to Zack and Cody) HOOLIGANS! IT'S FOR YOU!
- The title of this episode, "Scary Movie" is an allusion to the film series of the same name.
- At the start of the episode, Zack has a big graze on the side of his face but when they are in their suite (talking to their mom) the graze is gone.
- London trying to pass for poor to impress a guy is the opposite plot to what happened in "Maddie Checks In," when Maddie tried to pass for rich to impress Jason.
- The cashier at the movie theater was portrayed by Monica May, known for her role on Power Rangers SPD as the Yellow SPD Ranger
- When Maddie says that the downdraft from London's helicopter turned Sister Dominick into a flying nun, it's a reference to The Flying Nun starring Sally Field.
- This is the only episode where Cody isn't scared, but Zach is.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|