|Jesse singing in the Tipton|
|Special Guest:||Jesse McCartney as himself|
|Originally Aired:||September 18, 2005|
"Rock Star in the House" is the 17th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Jesse McCartney comes to the Tipton, causing Maddie and London to get excited. Meanwhile, Zack attempts to make money off selling Jesse's personal items, and Cody attempts to win the local science fair.
Jesse McCartney comes to the Tipton Hotel. London tries to meet him. Although at first Maddie only wants to meet him for journalistic reasons, she soon has a crush on Jesse too. So, they do some really stupid things, such as dress up as waiters and sneak into his hotel room through air vents.
Zack attempts to find items that McCartney leaves around the room and sells them on the street. Zack steals Jesse's lucky bracelet, but Maddie and London tell him that he has to return it or "he could freeze up in the middle of his concert and we'd be responsible for ruining his career". While returning his lucky bracelet, they wake up Jesse, and Zack is almost taken away by security while Maddie and London escape through the air vents.
When Jesse finds out that Maddie and London are three years older than Zack, he tells security to let go of him. The episode ends with Jesse and Zack playing video games. While Zack and Jesse play video games, London and Maddie keep bothering them outside the door, since they're (Maddie and London) locked out. Jesse sings his song "Beautiful Soul".
Meanwhile, Cody wants to win an award at the Science Fair, but when he sees he didn't do it too well, he calls on Arwin to help him. However, it was against the rules because Arwin did all the work, and he didn't do anything.
In the Science Fair, he sees his rival, Barbara Brownstein. Finally, he wins, but then confesses that he got help, and the prize was for another child.
- Beautiful Soul (Jesse McCartney)
- Maddie: I can't believe all these girls are screaming for Jesse McCartney! So lame!
- London: And delusional! They all think that they have a shot with Jesse, when clearly he and I are meant to be!
- Cody: What are all these girls here for?
- Mr. Moseby: We happen to have a very famous rock star checking in this afternoon.
- Carey: It's so silly how insane women get when it comes to musicians.
- Zack: Who is it?
- Moseby: That McCartney fellow.
- Carey: Paul McCartney?! I LOVE PAUL McCARTNEY!
- Cody: Who's he?
- Mr. Moseby: Not Paul McCartney. Jesse McCartney.
- Carey: Who's he?
- Cody: I gotta win this science award. Then I can get into M.I.T. and invent a nanobot that eats oil spills and be able to retire comfortably while taking care of my aging mother and paying my brother's bail money.
- Arwin: Zack's in jail?
- Cody: Not yet.
- Arwin: Oh.
- Maddie: (about Jesse) So your plan is to tell him that you found his lucky bracelet in room by his bed side drawer?
- London: (claps) Good plan!
- Maddie: (claps) Bad plan! If Moseby finds out we will get in trouble! And Zack could end up in jail!
- Zack: Funny, that's what Cody always says.
- Jesse McCartney: (to Zack about Maddie & London) You hang out with those girls? What are they like two years older then you?
- Zack: Three.
- Jesse McCartney: Impressive, dude!
- This episode was originally going to be called "Rock Star".