|The orchestra performing|
|Absent:||Ashley Tisdale as Maddie Fitzpatrick|
|Originally Aired:||November 10, 2007|
"Orchestra" is the 14th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Cody, Barbara, and Zack join the Orchestra, but Cody gets jealous when Barbara appears to show romantic interest in Sergei. London attempts to learn the hospitality industry, but causes trouble for the employees.
At Cheevers High School, Cody and Barbara are at the Orchestra. Zack joins in too. Cody greets Barbara. Zack comes in, and when Mrs. Madigan comes in, she is shocked because there is a 'Beware of Zack' poster in the teachers lounge. Zack becomes the triangle player. The annual fundraiser concert is coming up, and they need it to be a success. Mrs. Madigan says that there will be a new person in the orchestra, Sergei. He is a violin prodigy. Everyone is amazed by his talent, and it looks like Barbara seems very fond of him.
Meanwhile, London's father tells London that she should work at the hotel, and Mr. Moseby is quite happy. But it ends up being a disaster for the unfortunate employees; trying to learn the art of opening the door from Norman the Doorman causes her to injure a guest when she cluelessly slams the door on him and then knock poor Norman over in the same way. Irene the Concierge is next, but London fails to answer the phone properly and causes Irene an off-screen neck injury. Later on, she tries to be a bell-hop with Esteban. This goes badly as well, with Esteban being run over and sent flying by the baggage trolley.
Back at Suite 2330, Cody is steamed about Sergei giving Barbara so much attention. Carey brings in a poster for the fundraiser, reveals that the concert will be at The Tipton Hotel, and shows a picture of Sergei. He rips it up, tells Carey about the issue and runs to his room. At Orchestra practice, a rumor goes around about Sergei and Barbara. But the rumor is false and Zack tells Cody the wrong one. This prompts Cody to dump Barbara. Back at the suite, Cody is upset. Zack says that he may not of heard the rumor right, making Cody upset that he dumped Barbara. Again, he runs to his room. Then Carey tells Zack to practice, and all he does is hit the triangle and smash some symbols. After this, London and Grace come in. London is now a maid. She starts to vacuum, but the cord is not plugged in. She makes a mistake and dust goes all over Carey and Grace. London leaves telling the two that she'll get someone to clean the mess up.
Now it's the concert, and there's a full house. Mrs. Madigan talks to them, and Zack tells Cody that dumping Barbara may have driven her right into Sergei's arms. Cody is about to tell Barbara the truth, but the performance starts. He passes on a whisper to a mate, but the words were mixed up and it sounded like Cody meant something offensive. Barbara gets angry. Zack does his part, then disappears somewhere else.
London tells Mr. Moseby that she's done all the jobs at the hotel, and it is time to do his job. He declines her, then walks out. London turns around on her seat, and Esteban, Grace, Irene and Norman come in sporting various injuries and start telling what they think is Moseby how bad London is. But London turns around, and the employees start backtracking frantically. London walks out of Mr. Moseby's office and tells Moseby that she fired them. He runs back into his office and un-fires the workers. Then he explains to London that she does what Tipton's do best. Order people around.
Back at the concert, Cody gets to Barbara and tells her that what he said was misunderstood. The two make up and passionately kiss. All is well. It is finally time for Zack to play his part on the orchestra, he wakes up and attempts to open the door. The door is shut so he climbs into a vent, but falls through, landing on the stage.
- Mrs. Madigan: (screams as she sees Zack)
- Zack: That's weird. My new math teacher said the same thing when I walked into his class.
- Mrs. Madigan: That's because there's a "Beware of Zack" poster in the teachers' lounge.
- Zack: (to Cody) Dude, you're jealous of a rumor, and I'm not even sure that I heard it right!
- Cody: (crying) Oh, great! Now I've ruined my life by dumping Barbara. I have NOTHING!
- Carey: You have a family that loves you.
- Cody: (still crying) I mean something that I care about!
- London: (to Mr. Moseby) Well, I did it! I've done all the jobs in the hotel, and now I'm ready to do yours.
- Mr. Moseby: Mine? London, you can't—
- (London pulls Mr. Moseby out of his chair and sits in it)
- London: Who do I yell at first?
- Mr. Moseby: My job isn't yelling at people.
- London: So you just do it for fun?
- Mr. Moseby: (yells) No!
- When all the employees were complaining about London, Irene is wearing a neck brace. That would mean she was injured by London like all the other employees but she wasn't seen being injured in the episode. However, it probably happened off-screen.
- London said she's new to working, but she's worked before at the Cluck Bucket.
- Despite the obviously unscheduled disturbance during the concert, Zack's watch seemed perfectly timed for his cue.
- It could possibly be intended humour - that Zack had set his alarm incorrectly at first, but things transpired such that it ended up as the correct time.
- Broom closets, such as the one Zack was locked in, do not lock from the inside.
- After Zack lands on the cymbal, he stand up and pulls the drumstick from his pants. However, he did not land close enough to the drummer for this to be in his possession.