|Originally Aired:||February 23, 2007|
"Nugget of History" is the 33rd episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Zack gets help for a history report from Mr. Moseby's grandmother when she comes to visit, but after Zack gets a "D" on the report, Grandma Moseby comes to him defense.
Meanwhile, Mr. Tipton forces London to get a job and London ends up working at Cluck Bucket with Maddie.
- Dylan Sprouse as Zack Martin
- Cole Sprouse as Cody Martin
- Brenda Song as London Tipton
- Ashley Tisdale as Maddie Fitzpatrick
- Kim Rhodes as Carey Martin
- Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby\Rose Moseby
- Alan Heitz as Mr. Fliegel
- Oliver Muirhead as Mr. Dwosh
- Dustin Ingram as Customer
- Bonnie Hellman as Customer #2
- Nakia Secrest as Customer #3
- Lily Fender as Kid
- This is the first time that Moseby's grandmother is shown or even mentioned on the show.
- The episode aired in Canada on the Family Channel on March 1, 2007.
- Phill Lewis is the second regular cast member to play two characters on the show as he plays the role of Mr. Moseby's grandmother. Kim Rhodes was the first in the episode "Bowling" when she played Arwin's mother.
- Every time someone says something mean, Grandma Moseby hits them with her large purse.
- London: Maddie, I have terrible news! Daddy's making me get a... I can't even say it!
- Maddie: Really? Well, it must have more than three syllables.
- London: No, this word only has two syllables: a job.
- Maddie (to London): You know what? Your dad is right. It'll be good to live off the money you earn.
- London: But I'll starve! Daddy's so cheap, he's only giving me $1,000 for every $1 I make!
- Maddie: Oh, you poor thing. My dad just installed a pay toilet.
- Maddie: London, what are you doing here?
- London: I was in the neighborhood looking for a job, but no one's hiring.
- Mr. Fliegel: Are you looking for a job? You can work here if you'd like.
- Maddie: What?! You're going to hire her without an interview?
- Mr. Fliegel: You're right. (to London) Can you say, "Would you like fries with that?"
- London: Fries? I would never eat something so greasy and disgusting!
- Mr. Fliegel: Close enough. You're hired!
- London: Yay, me! (claps)
- Zack: The book doesn't mention Hugh Mulzac!
- Mr. Dwosh: Hugh Mulzac? Is that like the name you added the attendance roll: "Hugh Jabutt"?
- Zack: Rose Moseby, this is my history teacher, Mr. Dwosh.
- Rose: Ooh, char... Wait a minute. You're the nitwit who's never heard of Hugh Mulzac. (hits Mr. Dwosh with her purse)
- Mr. Dwosh: Ow!
- Rose: Don't talk back to grandma! (Hits him again with her purse)
- Mr. Dwosh: Stop it!
- Rose: I will stop it when you admit that you were wrong about Hugh Mulzac. He was real; trust me, I know. I was there.
- Mr. Dwosh: Well, I'd like to take your word for it, but to be honest, you seem a bit batty.
- Rose: Oh, I'm batty? I'm batty? You want to know what's batty? (pulls out a baseball bat from her purse) This bat is batty!
- Mr. Dwosh: Zack, I'm sorry I didn't give you a fair shake. I'm going to re-grade your paper.
- Zack: And?
- Mr. Dwosh: And you don't have to serve detention.
- Zack: And?
- Mr. Dwosh: What? What else?
- Zack: Well, I don't know. I was just going to see what else you offered up.
- Carey: Hey, guys. I shouldn't be long. Rose and I are going to the mall.
- Rose: Yeah, I'm ready to shop till I drop!
- Carey: (laughs)
- Rose: No, I'm serious. I have a fainting problem.
- Zack: And that's why you should never a keep a snapping turtle in your back pocket.
- Maddie: That is the last time I ask you what's new!