You can help clean up by reworking the article in general.
|Special Guest:||Kim Rhodes as Carey Martin|
Robert Torti as Kurt Martin
|Absent:||Debby Ryan as Bailey Pickett|
|Originally Aired:||February 20, 2009|
"Mom and Dad on Deck" is the 16th episode of the first season of The Suite Life on Deck. Kurt Martin comes to the S.S. Tipton to pass time with the guys, but when Carey shows up as well, she wants have a family weekend. Meanwhile, when Moseby's mother forgets his birthday, London wants to impress him with the perfect gift.
Zack and Cody's parents go on a cruise on the S.S. Tipton. Mr. Moseby offers them permanent positions on board if they do their singing show routinely, but Zack and Cody discover this, and decide they would rather keep their parents a distance from their lives. This leads Zack and Cody to pull a stunt and sabotage their parents' opening night, but learn later that their parents probably were not going to stay on board anyway.
Meanwhile, it's Mr. Moseby's birthday, and everyone's forgotten, so London seeks to find him the perfect gift.
- (Zack drives off in car)
- Carey: It's OK honey. You'll get your turn.
- Cody: I know. Zack ran over my foot.
- London: What do you do for a living?
- Mr. Moseby: (sarcastic) I'm a ventriloquist.
- London: Do you have a dummy?
- Mr. Moseby: Oh, yes I do.
- London: Favorite song?
- Mr. Moseby: (notices wreckage) My Heavens!
- London: (takes notes) Likes Gospel music. Favorite animal?
- Mr. Moseby: Zack!
- London: Ah, (takes notes) a combination of a zebra and a yak.
- London: Favorite play?
- Mr. Moseby: Go away.
- London: Favorite movie?
- Mr. Moseby: Go away.
- London: Based on the play?
- Mr. Moseby: Please go away.
- London: Is that the sequel?
- (Mr. Moseby screams.)
- London: Screams like a girl.
Paper or plastic lyrics
Kurt: Roaming the aisles
Looking for smiles all day long
Little kids shove me
Hear how I squeal with my wobbly wheels
How could anyone love me
Carrie: I'm a soup of tomato
Not a potato
I'm a delicate type
I'm red and I'm plump
With a dent in my rump
How long could I ever stay ripe
Kurt: Now that I found you
My love will surround you
Carrie: I know I never grow
Kurt: It's very fantastic
Both: Paper or plastic
Together we found a new home
- This is the first appearance of Kurt Martin since "Graduation" and his first appearance on The Suite Life on Deck.
- Zack & Cody's father's name is Kurt, but he is credited as Rick Martin.
- This may have arisen if the character's name was changed at some point before the character's debut.
|The Suite Life on Deck (Season 1)|
|The Suite Life Sets Sail • Parrot Island • Broke 'N' Yo-Yo • The Kidney of the Sea • Showgirls • International Dateline • It's All Greek to Me • Sea Monster Mash • Flowers and Chocolate • Boo You • seaHarmony • The Mommy and the Swami • Maddie on Deck • When in Rome... • Shipnotized • Mom and Dad on Deck • The Wrong Stuff • Splash & Trash • Mulch Ado About Nothing • Cruisin' for a Bruisin' • Double-Crossed|