You can help clean up by follow guidelines for character outline. Use Cody Martin as an example.
|Lives In:||S.S. Tipton[SLOD]|
|Friends:||Zack, Bailey, Cody, Marcus, London, Woody, Addison|
|Employment:||Waitress at the Juice Bar on S.S. Tipton|
|Portrayed by:||Zoey Deutch|
|First Appearance:||"My Oh Maya"[SLOD]|
|Last Appearance:||"Graduation on Deck"[SLOD]|
Maya Elizabeth Bennett is a student at Seven Seas High. She also works at the Juice Bar as a waitress, and due to working with Zack, he developed a crush on her. He has asked her out but she turned him down due to the fact he flirts with every girl on the ship (even a mermaid statue). They began dating, but eventually broke up in the series finale because she was moving to Chad, a country in Africa, for two years.
Maya was born in New York to an unknown mother and father. She grew up loving the New York Yankees. She decided to board the S.S. Tipton and became a waitress in order to pay for school. Maya dated many guys before boarding the S.S. Tipton, as it was revealed in "Snakes on a Boat". Zack finds out that because Maya was raised in New York City she grew being tough and not a girly-girl like the other girls he dated.
The Suite Life on Deck
In "My Oh Maya", Zack fell in love and was smitten with Maya. However, his usual flirting ways did not work with Maya, because she knew that he flirted with every single girl on the ship. So, he uses Cody's six month plan to win her heart—however he doesn't modify it for Maya. Zack starts a Kettlecorn Mulch Festival, hoping Maya will get reminded of home and be Zack's girlfriend, but she tells Zack she's from New York and does not like it at all. Zack dunks her head into a tub of water telling her to bob for corn. Angry and soaking wet, Maya stomps on Zack's foot and leaves. Cody suggests Zack befriend Maya to start with before asking her out again. At the end of this episode, Zack apologizes and Maya agrees that they can become friends.
In "Das Boots", Zack, Maya, London and Woody are trapped in London's shoe submarine. When they learn that they only have 30 minutes of air left, Zack tells Maya that he wants to be more than just friends. She confesses that she likes Zack more than a friend as well. When Cody tells them to get rid of excess weight, it was Maya who suggested to get rid of the shoes. Once they are saved from the submarine and Zack asks her out on a date, Maya refuses, and says that she confessed because of 'lack of oxygen'.
In "Party On!", Maya tells Zack that her birthday is soon so he makes a party for her. However, while she is convinced that the party is hers, it was actually for London and Mr. Moseby as well. At the near end, she finds out the truth, and is touched by Zack that he is willing to go through so much trouble for her. She then kisses Zack and they become a couple.
In "Love and War", Maya and Zack start dating. The boys tell Zack that he will be having to change his ways for Maya. Zack does not believe them then, but Maya hints Zack on his status still being 'single', and that he should change it to 'in a relationship' to which Zack obliges. Later, Zack has to travel between the guys and Maya, for he has promised Cody and Woody he'd be there for the game, and also Maya that he'd be there when she recites her poem. At the end, Zack gets caught by Maya and she tells him that he does not not have to change for her. She later plays the game with Zack, Woody and Cody.
As mentioned in "Senior Ditch Day", she has been sick. Maya is also mentioned in "My Sister's Keeper", while meeting Willa, Zack becomes attracted, but Cody tells him that he's "in a relationship". Maya is also mentioned several times in "Twister" during the episodes Zack was looking for a nice gift for her because it was close the day of their 3 month anniversary.
In "Snakes on a Boat", Maya gets upset after she learns that Zack has dated more girls than she thought. Maya is extremely mad for most of the episode until Zack gives her an "I'm sorry" lunch. At the end of the episode, Zack asks Maya how many boys she dated, and she hesisantly replies "6", at which Zack gets upset at.
In the episode, "Prom Night", Maya and Bailey argue about the importance of prom. Maya convinced Zack to create a secret prom by imitating dance techniques with him. Later on in the episode, Zack and Maya attend prom together. They danced together, but then Mr. Moseby threatened to cancel the prom. Zack saves the prom by quickly crowning Mr Moseby 'Prom King'.
In the episode "Graduation on Deck", Maya excitedly tells everyone that she has been accepted into the Peace Corps and she will be relocated to Africa. Maya breaks up with Zack because she thought that a long-distance relationship would not work, even when Zack gave many different ways of how they would keep in contact. Zack, broken-hearted and almost cries when she wants to separate, gets upset with Maya. Maya then leaves, and that was the end of them speaking to each other. She graduates Seven Seas High with all her friends.
- London Tipton - Although London and Maya don't interact with each other that much, they appear as friends.
- Bailey Pickett - Maya and Bailey are very close in personality and are both outspoken; when they are seen in "Prom Night", their interaction is that of an argument regarding the importance of prom. However, they are friends.
- Cody Martin - Cody and Maya appear as friends but they dont interact that much.
- Woody Fink - Woody and Maya are friends but rarely interact.
- Marcus Little - Though Marcus and Maya are seen together only a few times, they have a friendly relationship.
- Marion Moseby - Though they don't talk or interact much, Maya and Mr. Moseby are in each other's good standing. In "My Oh Maya", she tells Zack not to tell Mr. Moseby that she ordered a drink for herself, despite her working as a waitress in the Juice Bar.
- Emma Tutweiller - Ms. Tutweiller is Maya's teacher at Seven Seas High, and they interact occasionally and show a friendly student-teacher relationship.
- Zack Martin - Because Maya knows how much of a player Zack is, when he initially begins to flirt with her she simply brushes him off. But once he realizes that he's in love with her, he tries to use Cody's methods to attract Bailey, but it Maya is still not impressed. Instead, he decides to become friends with her first. In "Das Boots", when Zack, Woody, London, and Maya almost die by running out of oxygen in London's shoe submarine, Zack admits his love for Maya. Maya reciprocates that she feels the same way, but when they get saved by Cody, Maya resents the idea of becoming Zack's girlfriend. In the episode, "Party On!", Zack plans a surprise birthday party for Maya, and she finally responded to his love for her by saying that no one had ever gone through so much trouble for her, and Zack and Maya share their first kiss. In "Snakes on a Boat", Maya got upset with Zack because of his never-ending list of ex-girlfriends after she asks him how many girls he previously dated before he dated her in a game of Truth or Dare, but she eventually forgives him. In "Graduation on Deck", Maya left to join the Peace Corps in Chad, and so she broke up with Zack. They are still friends as they hug when they graduate. (Zack-Maya Relationship)
- At least six other boys - Maya doesn't tell Zack how many guys she dated before him, but when he asks her, she hesitantly replies "6".
- Her full name is Maya Elizabeth Bennett, as revealed in "Party On!".
- In "Snakes On a Boat", Zack asks Maya how many boys she dated before him she says, "Oh... um... six?" indicating she was a player, like Zack.
- Maya was assigned to a Peace Corps in Chad, Africa.
|Zack Martin • Cody Martin • London Tipton • Marion Moseby • Maddie Fitzpatrick • Bailey Pickett • Carey Martin • Marcus Little|
|Woody Fink • Emma Tutweiller • Mr. Blanket • Maya Bennett • Kirby Morris • Addison • Esteban Ramírez • Arwin Hochauser • Norman the Doorman • Irene the Concierge|
|The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Characters • The Suite Life on Deck Characters • The Suite Life Movie Characters • Males • Females • Adults • Teens • Villains • One-time Characters • Tipton Employees • Paul Revere Mini Mart Employees • Buckner Middle School • Cheevers High School • Seven Seas High School • The Martins • The Picketts • The Tiptons|