|Special Guest:||Brian Stepanek as Arwin Hochauser, Milos (dual role)|
John Kapelos as Elias
Adam Bay as Adonis
|Originally Aired:||November 7, 2008|
"It's All Greek to Me" is the 7th episode of the first season of The Suite Life on Deck. When the S.S. Tipton docks in Athens, Greece, the twins meet Arwin's cousin, Milos. But when he accidentally switches a replica and a real artifact, they have to recover the fake before they're found out. Meanwhile, London Tipton struggles to write a speech to present at the museum about the artifact, but finally writes it with some inspiration from a dream about Aphrodite.
The twins arrive in Athens, Greece and meet Arwin's cousin, Milos, a janitor in the Museum of Greek Antiquities. When Milos shows Zack and Cody the museum, he shows them the Amulet of Aphrodite. But after Cody arrives back on the ship and gives the amulet to Bailey, they discover that he's actually given her the real amulet. With time against them, they must hurry and replace the amulet in its rightful place before the museum's curator finds out.
Meanwhile, London has to think of a speech to say at the museum. She thinks that writing a speech is boring, but when she falls asleep and has a dream about Aphrodite, London says something inspirational to the people who are listening.
- London: Ladies and quentlemen...
- Mr. Moseby: (to Ms. Tutweiller) Get ready to flee the country quickly.
- Cody: Look, by mistake, I gave you the real Amulet of Aphrodite.
- Bailey: You mean this is the actual priceless artifact? I wore it in the hot tub!
- Zack: Huh? Oh, great. So we'll be returning it clean.
- Aphrodite (London): Wow, I look great! No wonder why I'm the God of the Beauty.
- Hermes (Mr. Moseby): Good morning, Aphrodite.
- Aphrodite: Hi, Herman.
- Hermes: It's Hermes, messenger of the gods.
- Aphrodite: Whatever.
- Hermes: I bring you a message from your father Zeus.
- Aphrodite: Don't tell me he's marrying Medusa! Her hair is terrible.
- Ms. Tutweiller: Mr. Moseby? Do the faces on those statues look familiar to you?
- Mr. Moseby: How old do you think I am?
- Milos: Why have I not seen any wedding pictures yet?
- Arwin: They're...still in my camera?
- Milos: It's been four years!
- Bailey: I'm Bailey. I don't suppose the boys have mentioned me.
- Arwin: Are you kidding? Cody sent me a nine-page e-mail just about your hair.
- Milos is a Greek island where the famous statue Venus de Milo (translation: "The Aphrodite of Milos") was found.
- Adonis was the lover of Aphrodite, until Persphone fell for his beauty. The same happened with Bailey and London, who both liked him.
- Cody, Zack, and Bailey are seen using an Apple Macbook. Also Milos is using a Macbook. For legal reasons, the word "Macbook" and the Apple logo were covered up by stickers.
- London says that gentlemen is spelt with a silent "q", but actually says it with "q" ("quentlemen").
- In this episode, London says she's been speaking since she was nine, but in the episode "A London Carol", during a flashback, she is seen speaking at the age of seven.
|The Suite Life on Deck (Season 1)|
|The Suite Life Sets Sail • Parrot Island • Broke 'N' Yo-Yo • The Kidney of the Sea • Showgirls • International Dateline • It's All Greek to Me • Sea Monster Mash • Flowers and Chocolate • Boo You • seaHarmony • The Mommy and the Swami • Maddie on Deck • When in Rome... • Shipnotized • Mom and Dad on Deck • The Wrong Stuff • Splash & Trash • Mulch Ado About Nothing • Cruisin' for a Bruisin' • Double-Crossed|