You can help expand by adding: general content.
You can help clean up by reworking the article in general.
|Originally Aired:||August 9, 2008|
"Doin' Time in Suite 2330" is the 20th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. After Cody gets grounded, London hires Maddie to be her Yay Me! producer. But determined to win an award, Cody sneaks out and hooks London up with the Cheetah Girls, despite Maddie already booking Chris Brown.
Zack and Cody get in trouble, and end up getting grounded by Carey and confined to their suite. With Cody grounded, Maddie has to take over as producer of London's Internet show. In order to win the Golden Netty Award, Cody sneaks out and gets The Cheetah Girls to guest star for London's show but is shocked when he discovers Maddie has already booked Chris Brown for the show. When Carey finds out what is going on, she goes crazy and has Zack and Cody grounded again.
In the end, Maddie and Cody both win the Golden Netty Award and Carey ends up as the top download of the week.
- Carey: (to Zack & Cody furiously) Oh, that is it! You are beyond grounded. The next time you see sunlight. Oh, actually, no! You're never going to see sunlight again. Because by the time your punishment is over, the sun will have burnt out, collapsed into a black hole, and the last remnants of mankind will be living on a rusty little spaceship as the cold silence of space will slowly drive them MAAAAAAD!!!
- Chris Brown: I think she's halfway there.
- Cheetah Girls: (laugh)
- Carey: I HEARD THAT!!!
- Christ & Cheetah Girls: (begin to cower)
- Adrienne Bailon: We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!
- Kiely Williams: Please don't ground us.
- Sabrina Bryan: We have a concert tonight.
- Carey: I am so sick of this constant cycle of breaking the rules, getting grounded, sneaking out, getting grounded, breaking the rules...
- Zack: Well, maybe you can breaking the cycle his time by not grounding us.
- Cody: Oh, dude!
- London: (reading questions off a card) So, do you enjoy living in the vast forest of the great northwest?
- Chris Brown: I live in a loft in New York.
- London: Interesting, interesting. (reads next question) Do you have trouble finding shoes with such big feet?
- Chris Brown: I only wear size 11.
- Maddie: London, those are the questions for Bigfoot!
- Chris Brown: Bigfoot's on the show?
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|