You can help expand by adding: general content.
You can help clean up by reworking the article in general.
|Originally Aired:||August 9, 2008|
"Doin' Time in Suite 2330" is the 20th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. After Cody gets grounded, London hires Maddie to be her Yay Me! producer. But determined to win an award, Cody sneaks out and hooks London up with the Cheetah Girls, despite Maddie already booking Chris Brown.
Zack and Cody get in trouble for crashing and totaling a wedding, prompting the enraged attendees to chase and tackle them in the lobby. For this, as well as getting Mr. Moseby injured by the angry bride, Carey grounds them and confines them to the suite with no possibility of entertainment. With Cody grounded, Maddie has to take over as producer of London's Internet show. In order to win the Golden Netty Award, Cody sneaks out and gets The Cheetah Girls to guest star for London's show but is shocked when he discovers Maddie has already booked Chris Brown for the show. Carey, having remained in the suite eating her way through a huge bag of Cheap Charlie's pretzels (the small version, because the large didn't fit in the car), is visited by Mr. Moseby and tells him what great kids they are.... and goes berserk upon discovering they set up a recording to fool her and snuck out. Finding them dancing online, she storms the production and confronts her wayward twins. Zack points out she's screaming at them on a live broadcast, only to be scared out of his wits when she physically grabs him and screams "I DON'T CARE!!" right in his face. As Carey rants about how sick she is of the never-ending cycle of breaking rules, grounding and sneaking out, Zack tactlessly suggests she break it by not grounding them this time ("Oh, dude!" is Cody's response). At this, Carey goes ballistic (to put it gently) and sentences them to be grounded until the sun collapses into a black hole and the last, pathetic remnants of humanity are stuck on a tiny spaceship being driven mad by the silence and torment. Chris Brown's comment on her own mental health status prompts Carey to round furiously on him, causing the celebrities to cower where they stand and beg her not to ground them as well. Zack, Cody and Mr. Moseby are then ordered to march out of the suite as London closes the show.
In the end, Maddie and Cody both win the Golden Netty Award and Carey ends up as the top download of the week.
- Carey: I am so sick of this constant cycle of breaking the rules, getting grounded, sneaking out, getting grounded, breaking the rules...
- Zack: Well, maybe you can breaking the cycle his time by not grounding us.
- Cody: Oh, dude!
- Carey: (to Zack & Cody furiously) Oh, that is it! You are beyond grounded. The next time you see sunlight. Oh, actually, no! You're never going to see sunlight again. Because by the time your punishment is over, the sun will have burnt out, collapsed into a black hole, and the last remnants of mankind will be living on a rusty little spaceship as the cold silence of space will slowly drive them MAAAAAAD!!!
- Chris Brown: I think she's halfway there.
- Cheetah Girls: (laugh)
- Carey: I HEARD THAT!!!
- (Chris Brown and the Cheetah Girls cower)
- Adrienne Bailon: We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!
- Kiely Williams: Please don't ground us.
- Sabrina Bryan: We have a concert tonight.
- London: (reading the questions off a card) So, do you enjoy living in the vast forest of the great northwest?
- Chris Brown: I live in a loft in New York.
- London: Interesting, interesting. (reads the next question) Do you have trouble finding shoes with such big feet?
- Chris Brown: I only wear size 11.
- Maddie: London, those are the questions for Bigfoot!
- Chris Brown: Bigfoot's on the show?
- Maddie: We need someone that no one's ever done before!
- London: Oh, I know! Bigfoot!
- Maddie: London, Bigfoot is a legend.
- London: Which makes him perfect!
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|