You can help clean up by story section needs a bit of TLC.
|Maddie and Randall|
|Guest Stars:||Moises Arias as Randall|
|Originally Aired:||February 17, 2006|
"Day Care" is the 3rd episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Maddie has to leave Camp Tipton (a daycare center) due to a family emergency and Esteban, along with Zack and Cody, look after them.
The episode opens with Carey praising the twins that they are recycling. Zack talks about how he cares about the environment, however Cody tells him that Maddie isn't there and Zack hands it off to Cody. Mr. Moseby walks over to them and tells them to stop dragging cans through his lobby, so Cody lifts the bag over his shoulder. Ironically, the bag bursts letting all the cans out as Moseby complains about how guest slips and falls on a can. London comes down to the lobby and inquires if her new yoga mat has arrived. Moseby replies that he is busy, and London says he needs to relax. Carey then says he has never relaxed a day in his life, to which Moseby disagrees. As the two argue, London pinches their ears making them relax. Zack and Cody ask if she could show them and she does the same to them.
Maddie is at the Tipton Daycare, disciplining a girl named Emily. Another boy, Randall, who has a crush on Maddie, wants her to kiss another one of his cuts. Zack and Cody walk in and Zack tells her that he loves the environment and then gives the cans to Cody. He then offers to help Maddie with the daycare, so Maddie asks what it is going to cost. Zack offers her dinner and a movie. Randall walks over and tells Zack to stay away from Maddie, and Zack thinks his crush on her is cute. Randall then says he has more armpit hair then Zack, to which Cody agrees. Maddie disciplines them and Randall goes back to playing. A little boy approaches Cody, and asks if he likes coloring. Cody replies yes and that he won a contest in 1st grade for his work on the Enchanted Pony Island Coloring book, to which the kid replies that he is weird. The kid then kicks Cody, and Cody replies that he knows Santa, however the kid says that he is Jewish.
London invites Moseby to a yoga class to relax. Moseby takes a seat, but soon has a phone call. London then interrupts him and tells him to listen to the instructor. London mocks the instructor's yoga method, saying that she is doing it wrong.
Cody is doing a puppet show, but everyone is obviously bored. Esteban comes in and tells Maddie that her grandma is doing limbo in the lobby. Maddie puts Esteban in charge and leaves to take her grandma home. Zack and Cody ask Esteban if he know lullabies that can put the kids asleep. He sings a lullaby about decapitating chickens, which does not help the kids fall asleep.
After several insults from London, the instructor leaves, and London is in charge. Moseby gets another call, but London stops him.
All of the children are now asleep, but Esteban has to go help an issue in the lobby. He leaves the twins in charge, but slams the door waking all the children up. After trying to entertain them, they eventually decide on hide-and-seek. Esteban then comes back in and asks how everything is going. Cody replies that they are all gone. The twins go after the kids and Esteban takes care of the baby.
Moseby is in an uncomfortable knot, and says he lost the feeling in his feet. London then asks everyone to place their right toe in their left ear.
Cody, with a butterfly net, begins to hunt down the kids. Cody points out a sign to Zack, which says "Ha Ha Ha Turn around." They turn and are bombarded with stuffed animals from the kids. Later, Cody has captured two kids, which he attached to him with rope, and talks to Zack through a walkie-talkie. Zack then catches Emily using a teddy bear as bait. Downstairs, Cody tries to get another kid by placing a hot fudge sundae in the middle of hallway and capturing the kid with his butter fly net. However, it turns out to be Zack who eats the sundae. They then chase another near-by kid, so Zack takes the sundae with him.
Maddie asks Esteban where the kids are and Esteban explains. Zack is chasing Randall but he escapes. They all find Cody tied up, and find out that they took his walkie talkie. However, Zack remembers that there is a homing device, and Cody then activates it. Everyone leaves, but Zack then comes back to take the talkie, but leaves Cody tied up.
Cody then points to a plant and says that the talkie and Randall are there. However, only the talkie and a rose for Maddie were there.They find a trail of sugar dust, fearing it is a trap, so Zack pushes Cody in front of him to follow it first.
Carey and Moseby are doing another painful exercise and London tells him a simpler exercise. The kids then all rush in, but Moseby tells them to "Freeze..sit". Following the kids are the twins, Maddie and Esteban. Moseby then tells them to "Freeze..step back..about face". They all try to apologize and the twins describe how hard it was, and Moseby says "Welcome to my world". Moseby then hopes that they learned from this. Then Randall's mother comes in, Moseby begins apologizing but she reveals that Randall told her that he had a great time with Zack and Cody, and that he wants to come back again the next---to which Randall excitedly adds that he's bringing all of his brothers and sisters with him the next day, to which the twins run away screaming with all the daycare chasing after them.
Maddie then explains to London that she has to go limbo with her grandma, and London suggests yoga. Maddie says that she does not have the time but London then pinches her ear making Maddie suddenly relax.
- Carey: I'm so pleased that you boys care about the environment.
- Zack: Hey, recycling cans is important, and I love this planet. And I want our children to live in a better place.
- Cody: Maddie's not here.
- Zack: Oh, then you carry this junk.
- Johnny: (to Cody) Do you like coloring?
- Cody: I sure do, little one. When I was in first grade, I won a free ice cream sundae for my work on the Enchanted Pony Island coloring book.
- Johnny: You're weird.
- Zack: He's got you pegged.
- Cody: Ow! Little boy, it's not nice to kick people in the shin! (Johnny stomps on Cody's foot) Ow! Look, kid, I know Santa, and you just made the naughty list!
- Johnny: I'm Jewish.
- London: (to Mr. Moseby) Someone needs to relax.
- Carey: Please, he's never relaxed a day in his life.
- Mr. Moseby: Oh, not true. I was very relaxed before you and the twin tornadoes moved in.
- Carey: You leave my tornadoes out of this.
- London: Are you feeling relaxed now, Moseby?
- Mr. Moseby: (while in an uncomfortable position) Not really, but I have lost the feeling in both my legs. I really think we should stop.
- London: I won't let you stop just like when you wouldn't let me stop when you taught me the alphabet.
- Mr. Moseby: But that took 14 years!
- London: And now I know my ABDs.
- Zack: (whispering) You're really good at this. How d'you figure the "rock and bounce" technique?
- Cody: It's not a technique. I just really have to go to the bathroom.
- Maddie: I'm sorry, Mr. Moseby, but I had to leave for a family emergency and I had to leave Esteban in charge!
- Esteban: And I had to take care of everything you put me in charge for, so I had to leave Zack and Cody in charge!
- Zack: Which means this is clearly your fault, Mr. Moseby.
- Cody: But rest assure. We forgive you!