You can help expand by adding: quotes & story.
|Special Guest:||Emma Stone as Ivana (voice)|
Allie Grant as Agnes
Gabriel Sunday as Scamp (voice)
|Originally Aired:||January 13, 2006|
"Crushed" is the 24th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Agnes, one of Zack and Cody's classmates, becomes obsessed with Cody and follows him around everywhere. Cody sends Zack to a date with Agnes, hoping to gross her out and ruin Cody and Agnes's "relationship". Agnes then discovers it is Zack she's on a date with, and becomes obsessed with him. To get rid of her, Zack and Cody pretend to fight over her to make her irritated and ask to herself why did she ever like them, but Cody becomes all nice guy and Agnes then says she'll wait for him, much to Cody's dismay.
In the subplot, Maddie's house is being fumigated, and her dog, Scamp, has to stay at the Tipton Hotel, but Mr. Moseby finds Scamp anyway, and reminds Maddie (and Esteban, who was helping her) about the "no pets"-policy at the hotel. When Maddie points out that London's dog, Ivana, gets to stay at the hotel, Moseby explains that Ivana's the exception to the rule since she's London's dog and London's the owner's daughter. However, Mr. Moseby soon gives in and lets Scamp stay. Scamp and Ivana fall in love, much to London's disapproval, who tries setting Ivana up with a fancy-pants award-winning show dog, but Ivana runs away with Scamp. After the girls threaten Esteban (who had been secretly feeding the dogs) to show them where their dogs are at, he takes them to the Imperial Suite. After London sees that Ivana's in love with Scamp, she accepts the relationship, and Maddie points out that makes her and London in-laws, which scares London.
At the end, Ivana's shown to have given birth to a litter of puppies. Esteban and the girls have picked out their own puppies and named them, but when Mr. Moseby comes by and sees the puppies, he at first threatens to fire Esteban and Maddie, but when Maddie holds up another puppy to his face, he starts talking about cute the puppy is.
- This episode reveals that the Tipton Hotel chain has a strict "no pets"-policy, although since London's dad is the owner of the chain, she's an exception to the rule.
- This episode reveals that Maddie has a pet dog named Scamp, but this is his only appearance.
- London apparently has a dislike for mixed breed dogs (at least until she realizes that Ivana's happy with Scamp).
- When Zack scares Cody into thinking Agnes is near him, he throws paper into the air and it scatters along the hallway. He does it again when she actually is behind him but when they show them talking nearby the floor around them is free of papers.
- When Esteban is walking with the plate of food for the dogs, the stage lights are clearly visible on the metal cover.
- Agnes offers Cody five dollars to tell her that Zack is at soccer practice; however, she never actually gives him the five dollars.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|