You can help expand by adding: general content.
|London kissing Todd|
|Guest Stars:||Ben Ziff as Todd St. Mark|
|Special Guest:||Caroline Rhea as Ilsa Schicklgrubermeiger|
|Writer:||Jeny Quine, Adam I. Lapidus|
|Originally Aired:||July 22, 2005|
"Cookin' With Romeo and Juliet" is the 14th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Cody bakes cookies who everyone thinks are good, and Mr. Moseby assigns him to be the caterer for the masquerade ball at the Tipton with Zack as his helper, who only wants money. Meanwhile, London tries to unite herself with the son of the owner of the rival hotel.
The episode starts when London meets Todd St. Mark in the Tipton, also their story is similar as Shakespeare's Story, Romeo and Juliet, Ilsa doesn't want to see Todd in the Tipton, because Mr. Tipton hates Mr. St. Mark. Meanwhile Cody has to bake cookies to the Masquerade Ball.
- Ilsa: My married name is Ilsa Shickelgrubermeiger-von Helsing der Keppelugerhofer.
- Carey: You're kidding.
- Cody: That must take you forever to write on your underwear!
- Ilsa: I have a stamp.
- London: Todd!
- Todd: London!
- Mr. Moseby: London!
- Ilsa: Todd!
- Maddie: (raises her hand) Maddie!
- llsa: Well, it seems that he heard you have a problem with kakerlaks. That's German for cockroaches! (stomps feet)
- Mr. Moseby: Well, he must have heard that lie from the head kakerlak herself!
- Todd: Maddie, thank you so much for setting this up for us. And in return, when I become a dentist, I'll fix that overbite.
- Maddie: (covers her mouth) Some people think it's... cute.
- Muriel: My doctor says I should stay away from chocolate... and younger men.
- London: Ooh! Tell me how to say I love you in "Shakespeare" talk!
- Maddie: Ahem! My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love as deep.
- London: Got it. (to Todd) I love you too, sweet cheeks!
- Maddie: Nice rewrite.
- Maddie: Well, you know what Shakespeare said? "The course of true love never did run smooth."
- London: Huh?
- Maddie: Love stinks.
- London: Oh, I know!
- London: I guess you're gonna lock me in my room now, huh?
- Mr. Moseby: I'm sure that's what your father would want.
- London: Good. If I can't see Todd, I will spend the rest of my life in my room.
- Mr. Moseby: Do you really like this guy, don't you?
- London: I would love him even if he were poor.
- Mr. Moseby: Really?
- London: (thinks for a second) yes.
- Zack: I'm sorry I worked you like a pack mule. I was just thinking of the money.... lots and lots of money, bagloads of money—
- Carey: Zack!
- Zack: Sorry.
- Cody: It's okay if you wanted to make money off my cookies, but I just need time to make them just right... and 75% of the profits.
- Zack: 40!
- Cody: 50!
- Zack: Done.
- Zack & Cody: (do a spit shake)
- Carey: Yeah, but I get 10% of both of your cuts.
- Zack: Done.
- Zack & Cody: (spit on their hands to do a spit shake with Carey)
- Carey: ...It's not worth it.
- The title of this episode, "Cookin' With Romeo and Juliet", as well as the episode itself are parodies of Romeo and Juliet, one of William Shakespeare's plays.
- Todd and London (through Maddie) attempt to exchange famous quotes from the story.
- The plot is similar: Two families hate the other (Capulet and Montague, St. Mark and Tipton), but the heir of each family loves the other (Romeo and Juliet, Todd and London), they find a place for their secret love.
- One of the films based on "Romeo and Juliet" was Romeo + Juliet. At the beginning, Romeo and Juliet met them in a Costume Dance, much like the conclusion of this episode.
|The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (Season 1)|
|Hotel Hangout • The Fairest of Them All • Maddie Checks In • Hotel Inspector • Grounded on the 23rd Floor • The Prince & The Plunger • Footloser • A Prom Story • Band in Boston • Cody Goes to Camp • To Catch a Thief • It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Hotel • Poor Little Rich Girl • Cookin' With Romeo and Juliet • Rumors • Big Hair & Baseball • Rock Star in the House • Smart & Smarterer • The Ghost of Suite 613 • Dad's Back • Christmas at the Tipton • Kisses & Basketball • Pilot Your Own Life • Crushed • Commercial Breaks • Boston Holiday|