You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Originally Aired:||January 7, 2007|
"Club Twin" is the 30th episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack and Cody convince Mr. Moseby to let them use the lounge on Mondays to open a kids' club. After it flops, Zack takes charge, but goes a little too far. Meanwhile, London wants to test her new cosmetics line, and Maddie happily agrees to help, though the results aren't what she had in mind.
Zack and Cody convince Mr. Moseby to open a club for kids in the hotel's lounge in which they would manage. Cody manages it the first night, but it is not very populaur. Zack takes over and comes up with many ideas to get extra money from the customers. He lets girls in free on one night, and promises stuff from the 60's another night. He gets so wrapped up in thinking of night themes that he makes a lot of mistakes, including a big one that gets their night club shut down. However, while the club was up and running, Barbara became addicted to root beer and even kissed Cody. The twins can not afford the money to pay the dancers and singers that Zack hired or for anything caused by Barbara's root beer addiction, so Mr. Moseby shuts their club down.
Meanwhile, London gets a cosmetics company and enlists the help of Maddie to come up with a name for it. London originally wants to call it "Nice Smell", causing Maddie to call her simple - which inspires a new name for London's cosmetics company: "Simply London". To thank her, London gives Maddie some of the "Simply London" products. The products all work very well and make more boys attracted to Maddie, but they backfire and the good effects wear off. It is implied that after that, London was forced to shut "Simply London" down forever.
- Zack: (to Cody) Who turned our club into a success?
- Cody: You.
- Zack: And who was right about spending money to make money?
- Cody: You.
- Zack: And when we were five, who convinced you that if you ate your toenails a foot would grow on your stomach?
- Cody: You.
- Zack: And yet you still doubt me.
- Zack: All right, Max, dance with as many guys as possible, because the more they sweat, the more drinks they'll buy.
- Max: What's in it for me?
- Zack: Ten bucks and a big, old kiss from Zack.
- Max: I'll take the cash. Hold the lips.
- Zack: We'll do a '60s night. Lava lamps, psychedelic posters, live music, and go-go girls.
- Cody: Or, or, or...
- Zack: What, are you a seal?
- Zack: I am King Midas. Everything I touch turns to gold!
- Cody: (sarcastically) You really need to work on that low self-esteem thing.
- Cody: Zack, this is great! The salty snacks are making the kids drink more, and the sugary drinks are fueling their energy. It goes against everything I believe in, and I couldn't be happier.
- Barbara: (while dancing up a storm) Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh baby! (kisses Cody)
- Cody: Correction. Now I couldn't be happier!
- Cody: (to Zack) Nice job, Midas. Everything you touched turned to old!
- The scale model of the Tipton that Mr. Moseby built in "Hotel Inspector" is being used in his office as a prop for the show.
- This episode was on Disney Channel's official website before it aired on TV.
- This is the first episode that Barbara and Cody kiss.
- At the club, Barbara is a little reserved and awkward. The root BEER she drinks is supposed to symbolize beer. She talks about how she's never had it before, and after drinking a few "rounds" is much more outgoing. She dances crazily and even kisses Cody.
- This is the last episode that Max (Alyson Stoner) and Agnes (Allie Grant) are in.
- This episode is the first appearance of Mark.
- Cody says the snacks make people buy more drinks, but Barbara is never shown paying for her soda.
- After a failed first night in the club, Bob mentions that he has to get his tips to the bank, he shakes the bottle and a rattle is heard, yet there is nothing in jar.
- After Zack says "...eating your toenails will make a foot grow in your stomach," his mouth opens. The next shot of Zack his mouth is closed and he has a straight face.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|