You can help expand by adding: synopsis.
|Arwin in the Martins' suite|
|Absent:||Ashley Tisdale as Maddie Fitzpatrick|
|Originally Aired:||August 5, 2007|
"The Arwin That Came to Dinner" is the 8th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. After Arwin's mother moves out, he becomes depressed. Zack and Cody have him stay at their place for a few nights, but after he drives Carey crazy, they help him convert his mom's old place into a new bachelor pad. Meanwhile, Lance breaks up with London and London tries everything to win him back.
Arwin becomes quite depressed after he learns that his loving mother moved out after getting re-married, so Zack and Cody convince Carey to let Arwin sleepover for the night. Arwin arrives to fix the sink that he previously broke, and ends up sleeping at Suite 2330. Carey reads Arwin a bedtime story, indicating that he is a real baby. The next morning, Arwin is still annoying. They want him gone because he stays at the house for a few more days. When Arwin won't leave them, Zack and Cody decide to convince Arwin to turn his mother's apartment into a bachelor pad.
Meanwhile, Lance breaks up with London, and this makes her very angry. She pays Nia to get information about why their relationship ended. Nia finds out that the reason why he dumped her is because he met someone else that had similar interests. Eventually, London dresses up as a mermaid to impress Lance but the new girlfriend sees Lance helping London up. London and Wanda end up in a fight.
Later, Zack, Cody and Arwin transform his mother’s apartment into a cool bachelor pad. Once it is made, the girl next door turns up. After closing the door on her, he opens it up and Arwin and Enid bond. Arwin asks the boys to leave so they can get some alone time.
- Carey: But he doesn't have his pajamas.
- Arwin: Yes I do! (Rips off his clothes to reveal pajamas)
- Zack: You wear your pajamas under your clothes?
- Arwin: Well if I wore them over my clothes, you'd think I was weird.
- Arwin: Hey, are you gonna' read a story? Mother always reads me a story.
- Zack: Yeah... mom used to read us stories, too. Then we turned six.
- London: Well, then, what's that room in the bottom of the hotel?
- Mr. Moseby: That's the basement.
- London: Well, if that's the basement, then why is there a fire-breathing dragon in it?
- Mr. Moseby: That's the furnace!
- The title of this episode, "The Arwin That Came to Dinner", is an allusion to the 1939 play and 1942 film The Man Who Came to Dinner.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|